SM Lanang Premier brings the definitive shopping experience of a premier SM Mall to Davao City with its modern structure and cutting-edge design, upscale retail mix, dining concepts, and world-class entertainment and convention facilities never before seen in Mindanao.
SM Lanang Premier sits in a strategic location in the northern part of Metro Davao, an area long been known as an affluent residential, commercial and leisure address in the City.
Lanang is just 2.5 kilometers away from the Davao International Airport, 4-6 kilometers from the domestic and international seaports, and within close proximity to several hotels, business areas, and tourist destinations.
It is also accessible to neighboring major cities and provinces like Panabo, Tagum, Davao del Norte, Compostella Valley, Mati and Davao Oriental.
- 46th mall of the SM Supermalls
- 4th SM mall in Mindanao, the first Premier mall
- 4 level mall With total land area of 100,000 SQM
- Ample parking is provided: 1,535 parking slots with outdoor parking area
- Basement parking equipped with Park Finder
- The Atrium at the Ground Floor with different international brands and major SM retail anchorstores: SM Department Store, SM Supermarket, Kultura, Forever 21
- Forever 21 opens their 6th branch in the Philippines, the first in Mindanao.
- The SM Store (2-level Premier SM Department Store)
- SM Supermarket
- More retail outlets, fashion and specialty shops including flagship stores of major national brands such as Penshoppe and Bench
- SM Cinema (5 Digital theaters plus Center stage and IMAX)
- SM Bowling Center (opening by end of 2012 )
- SM Science Discovery Center (opening by end of 2012)
- Access to the Sky Garden with 7 inline tenants
- Access to the Park Inn Hotel via bridge way (opening by Feb 2013)
- Fountain Court 2nd Level
- ACE Hardware
- Our Home
- SMX Davao Convention Center
- SM Cyberzone (the ultimate tech and IT lifestyle center of the SM Supermalls, it is the largest chain of IT retail stores in the Philippines which offers vast number of global consumer electronic brands)
- Quick-serve restaurants and fast food chains
- The Flat Café with Starbucks overlooking the Atrium
- Sky Garden has 7 casual dining restaurants with refreshing pockets of greens and water features. It connects to the mall’s second level and can be easily accessed from JP Laurel.
- The Fountain Court is a two level strip of casual and fine dining restaurants with a spectacular view of the Fountain with an eclectic mix of Fine Dining and trendy restaurants new to Davao: Claw Daddy’s, Vikings, Morisco by Don Beppe, Hog’s Breath Café, Mr. Kurusawa, Sumo Sam Legacy, New Orleans Café, etc.
The Park outdoor event venue with a breath-taking 122-meter musical fountain, the first of its kind in Davao and in Mindanao, the longest in the country.
SMX Convention Center
SMX Convention Center, the leading and largest private facility of its kind in the Philippines, will be opening another venue in one of the country’s fastest growing cities and the biggest outside Metro Manila. Davao City is a natural choice location for another facility that supports the Philippines’ MICE (meetings, incentives, conventions, exhibitions) industry that is now a major tourism driving force.
Located at the 3rd level of the soon-to-open SM Lanang Premier Mall in Davao City, SMX Convention Center Davao will be launched in the third quarter of this year. It boasts of 4,745 square meters fully-carpeted function room space that is divisible into three separate rooms, depending on the requirements of the event. Fivewell-designed meeting rooms will also be in place to cater to smaller functions. Be it a meeting, a convention, an exhibition, a concert, or a social event, SMX Davao can accommodate from 25 to 5,000 persons or up to 380 exhibit modules. Clients can enjoy customized packages to suit their needs and budget.
As the first SMX outside Manila, its opening will definitely create a buzz among event organizers based in Mindanao as well as those from other places who are considering holding their events in Davao. Clients can expect the same exceptional facilities and exemplary service that SMX is known for.
The Park Inn by Radisson (opening in 2013)
Park Inn by Radisson Davao, also a part of the SM Hotels and Conventions Group, will be open to serve the accommodation needs of event organizers and attendees in the first quarter of 2013.
- Opening in 2013, the Park Inn by Radisson Davao is a 200-room hotel will be the third hotel of SM Hotels and Conventions in the country.
- Connected to the mall through a bridge way for easy access.
- The hotel is envisioned to be “very edgy, hip and trendy with vibrant colors.” Amenities include an all-day dining restaurant, meeting rooms, an outdoor swimming pool and a gym.
September 29 and 30